Rejoignez la Fondation Restena
Nous recherchons régulièrement de nouveaux talents pour agrandir notre équipe et développer des services répondant au plus près des besoins de nos utilisateurs et de nos partenaires.
Nous recherchons un Ingénieur Sécurité
The Restena Foundation has an immediate opening for a
SECURITY ENGINEER (F/M)
Permanent contract • Fulltime/40h • Belval
Your work environment
At Restena, people collaborate for innovating and improving security and resilience in research and education, and internet infrastructures. To grow its security operations, Restena is looking for a Security engineer with an avid interest in building and operating a security operations center.
- Develop, deploy, integrate, and maintain new security services for the research and education community.
- Perform incident response duties in a CSIRT (log analysis, forensics, threat detection, etc.)
- Manage and operate systems by supporting the systems team.
You will be required to participate in an on-call rotation.
- University degree in telecommunication or computer science, or equivalent knowledge in the field.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in incident response or SOC.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in IT system administration.
- Programming and scripting experience in languages such as Python, bash.
- Experience in working in a Unix-based IT environment.
- Good grasp of new cyber threats.
- Interest in building new security services and in maintaining them.
- Display team spirit and self-learning skills.
- Be fully proficient in English and French or German with strong writing skills in English.
Additional valuable skills: automation (Ansible), forensics, pentesting.
- A friendly environment striving for diversity and inclusion.
- A hybrid working model with the possibility of part-time teleworking.
- Competitive salary.
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English and French or German with copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com (a recent copy of the criminal record may be requested during the recruitment process).
For further information about the position, contact Gilles Massen or Cynthia Wagner.
Pour être informé(e) des prochaines ouvertures de postes, gardez un œil sur notre section actualités, suivez-nous sur nos réseaux sociaux (Twitter et LinkedIn) ou abonnez-vous à notre newsletter.